Fall 2020 Beauty

     Well, Summer is gone and Fall is here. I’ve been trying so many different beauty regimens and products while I'm home, it's act...




    Well, Summer is gone and Fall is here. I’ve been trying so many different beauty regimens and products while I'm home, it's actually been quite fun and also as a stress reliever. Some of these products really do feel like a mini trip to the Spa.

    Some things I am definitely keeping in rotation: My NuFace Fix for one. My face roller and face oil for sure- especially since winter weather always dries me out. I also found a foundation that I think will be perfect for the colder weather. Bobbi Brown’s Intensive Skin Serum Foundation. It leaves my skin with such a Dewey glow. It’s buildable but I find all I need is a pump or two and the coverage is great. I also love her Eye repair cream. It’s so luxe- a little goes a long way because it’s so thick and creamy. 

Lastly I even though I barely go out due to COVID, I felt like I needed an update to my fragrance collection. YSL Libre is that perfect warm Fall perfume, vanilla, musk and Moroccan orange blossom. Devine. 







 

You Might Also Like

0 comments