Goodbye 2020

I’ve been keeping my head up as best I can this frightful year. I’m glad to see it ending. Although we don’t know exactly what we are in for...


I’ve been keeping my head up as best I can this frightful year. I’m glad to see it ending. Although we don’t know exactly what we are in for in 2021 I think we can all agree having hope and positive vibes is the way to go. 
I haven’t stopped shopping though-
Despite my promise to myself that I would save and only buy things I felt were necessary or must haves. That went out the window 😉. 
These are a few of my faves that I have been wearing on repeat. And will
Be using in 2021.


Dress - similar here 

Blanket on couch - here & similar here

Jeans *Super slimming and flattering too

 

Happy Shopping!!
xo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments