Southwest Saucy

O'Neill Wanna be me Cardi Usually, the only thing with Southwest flavor I prefer is my dinner but I am strangely drawn to some of th...

O'Neill Wanna be me Cardi
Usually, the only thing with Southwest flavor I prefer is my dinner but I am strangely drawn to some of the new cardigans on the scene.  Southwest influence without looking like you should be riding a burro.  Great with jeans and booties or leggings and a fab pair of winter boots.  All different patterns and colors- so there is something out there for everybody!  Forever 21 and O'Neill have a few nice ones.  No need to splurge on this trend by the way!  It will be gone before you finish eating your tacos...

Forever 21 Pattern Trio Cardi
Forever 21 Southwest Toggle Cardi

O'Neill Heimburg Sweater


You Might Also Like

0 comments