Goodbye March!

March was a blur for me. I know many who feel the same way. It was hectic but wonderful and I did not have much time to myself but it was w...

March was a blur for me. I know many who feel the same way. It was hectic but wonderful and I did not have much time to myself but it was well worth it. Coconut barely saw my husband and I - she was not too happy. We made up for it with a lot of extra hugs and kisses though.  Time was so scarce I nearly did not have any time to shop (gasp!) but alas...managed to steal a few minutes online.

So this was what my some of my life (and some of my shopping) looked like for the month of March - and though I did not have much time, I managed to treat myself quite nicely... (And yes the HUZband approved).


P.S. I have a new love for ASOS! You have to check them out if you haven't.



My new faux do...it helps to have tons of bobbi pins around
 
 
 
 


My new "go to" with jeans
 
 
 


My new loves....  Eeek!!!
 
 
 



A little dose of Coconut
 
 
 
Till next time friends!
Hope your March was wonderful and April is even better!
 
xoxo
Michelle
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes, goodbye March!! I can't say April has been much better, at least not yet, in terms of weather, or free time, but I know it will!! Love your updo, sweater, and heels! All made me smile! And yes, Coconut did too!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nine Cent Girl! Here's to a better April!!!

    ReplyDelete