Vintage Loves

Vintage Silk Slip Shorts I came across Free People's Vintage Collection  solely by accident.  I was pleasantly surprised how lovely...

Vintage Silk Slip Shorts
I came across Free People's Vintage Collection solely by accident.  I was pleasantly surprised how lovely some of the pieces were, and how easy so-called "mainstream shops" are making it for people to find beautiful vintage pieces.  I know Urban Outfitters (who is under the Free People umbrella) is also selling vintage pieces- which to me is introducing a different, younger market to vintage,  Those shoppers who may wear vintage Rock t-shirts, but not necessarily buy a vintage purse or shoes.  Either way, from the way it looks-vintage is definitely here to stay. 


Embroidered Clutch

Vintage Slip Dress
Vintage Lace Shirt
 
Vintage Kimono

You Might Also Like

0 comments