All The Pretty Things....

  Everything seems extra shiny right now.  Silver, gold and shimmer.  Maybe its the time of year, and retailers are subliminally selling to ...

  Everything seems extra shiny right now.  Silver, gold and shimmer.  Maybe its the time of year, and retailers are subliminally selling to us...telling us what to buy.  Then again they always do that... but lately my eye seems to be attracted to anything reflective.  My make-up is a little more sparkly, I am obssessing over a Rose Gold anything....and well jewelry is not always first on my list- (strange for a girl I know) but I've actually got a recurring theme dancing in my head.

  The dresses, the sweaters and bags seem to have a "girly bows and ribbons" thing going on too.  Whether it's food or fashion- I am being drawn to anything pink and frilly.  Anything icy shiny.  I just can't help myself.

  Everything is just so darn pretty!  Take a closer look.



Glitter cookies - pinterest.com



In Love With Life Dress - modcloth.com


Body Shimmer - Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity
(love the name)
at Sephora.com



Naga Belt - Anthropologie.com


MAC Ice Parade Snowglobe Shadows -
maccosmetics.com


Puccini Glassware - zgallerie.com



Pendants - michaelkors.com


Icy. Frilly. Girly. Pretty.


You Might Also Like

1 comments