Beach Babe

   115 days and counting till Summer...am I in a hurry? No. Why rush getting older?  But I am in expectation of Summer and all the cute bath...

   115 days and counting till Summer...am I in a hurry? No. Why rush getting older?  But I am in expectation of Summer and all the cute bathing suits, dresses and rompers that I could be frolicking in.

   I am looking forward to getting a little color, seeing the ocean, walking a boardwalk or two.  All the delights of living on the East Coast. NJ in particular.  I dread using the term "Jersey Shore" because of the images it brings up....however, we in NJ love our shore for what it is.  A relaxing getaway.
I think I pretty much got all my summer essentials picked out.  Here's my list:

1. Nars Monoi Body Oil for a great after sun sheen  2. A cute dress to throw on for anything  3. A bright pair of jeans is A MUST!  4. A great pair of hoops  5. A romper- because- why not?  6.  A little bathing suit cover up for the beach  7. A saucy pair of patterned heel wedges- a big trend for the Summer and  lastly 8. A new pair of converse kicks with a twist!


           

 


 




 




 








Like my picks? Click on them to see where you can get them too...



Till the next post...
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments