The little things...

It's the little things that make me happy. I was under the weather for a few days so to cheer myself up I brought out some old faithfuls...

It's the little things that make me happy. I was under the weather for a few days so to cheer myself up I brought out some old faithfuls and also bought some new goodies to make me feel better. There's nothing like a little sparkle to make your day...or your night.  I am ready to make up for my down time! These are the goodies I will need:


Manolos - they make for a magical night-
no matter where you go



A cheery wine stopper to put a cork in a fabulous night
This one is pretty cute too: http://rstyle.me/hhdntymf3e



Hair clips and bows to make a girl feel extra girly




A little Bling never hurt anybody



And finally....
Cupcake flavored goldfish-for when I'm looking
for a treat to hold me over till reservations time... (wink wink)


till our next encounter...
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments