{Angel Candy Cake}

I was never one to say Angel Food Cake was my ultimate fave- not even with whipped cream and strawberries, not even with some kind of choco...

I was never one to say Angel Food Cake was my ultimate fave- not even with whipped cream and strawberries, not even with some kind of chocolate concoction. However, I may have changed my position on this. Has anyone else tried Angel Food Cake grilled? Then topped with rainbow sherbet? I had it as a sandwhich - two pieces of cake grilled with sherbet in the middle- and open faced too- sherbet on top with whipped cream. The cake gets crispy and airier and mixed with rainbow sherbet has a taste oddly reminiscent of cotton candy.

The perfect summer time treat:



Delish...grilled


 

Topped with sherbert





Old School Flavor


 


As a sandwhich...you have to try!


xoxo
Michelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments