My Latest on Instagram

My husband makes fun of me now... "Are you going to Instagram that?" I chuckle to myself because well- actually I am.  I love Inst...

My husband makes fun of me now... "Are you going to Instagram that?" I chuckle to myself because well- actually I am.  I love Instagram.  For one, it makes me feel like my own professional photographer, second - I get to share cool pics with people all over and see inspirational photos of theirs too. There are some really talented people out there. I'm just glad that people like to share the beauty that they comes across daily. It gets my creative juices going and makes me want to find beauty and intricate details in everything I see.


My little Coconut on her adirondack chair




Top by H&M
Shoes by Zara
I think I need these too: http://rstyle.me/hs5hxpmf3e




Top by JCrew (That I found on sale for $20!)




Hi-lights for the Summer




Trying to beat the heat and look presentable....getting more and more difficult!
Clutch and Pink Pencil Skirt (on sale) from JCrew as well
This one works too: http://rstyle.me/hjzfvhmf3e
Wedges by Jessica Simpson

 

Happy Instagraming!
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

2 comments