Fall Is In The Air...

I hate to say it- but Fall is around the corner.  I am sad to see Summer go, I feel like it went too fast and I didn't make the most of...

I hate to say it- but Fall is around the corner.  I am sad to see Summer go, I feel like it went too fast and I didn't make the most of it.  Instead of wishing for next Summer to already be here I cheer myself up with notions of capes, fabulous boots and hot cocoa to prepare for winter.  Hey- the cold is coming whether we like it or not- why not be ready and cute for it?


Courtesy of CreativeFashionGlee





1. Booties   2. Anything polka dotted- Polka dot skirt   3. An oversized carryall - Messenger bag  4.  A Cape  5. Bracelets to pile on  6.  A Dress that will take you from Summer to Fall  with just a great pair of stockings


Enjoy what's left of Summer!
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments