Fashion Maven

I never thought I would love another gadget more than my IPhone, until I got an IPad that is.  Partly because there are apps that are only I...

I never thought I would love another gadget more than my IPhone, until I got an IPad that is.  Partly because there are apps that are only IPad friendly (Hello Anthro) and secondly because beautiful pictures are bigger and even more beautiful on my IPad.  My latest addiction (which is gaining on Pinterest) is a new app called Maven.  Did you ever want one central location for all of your favorite blogs, articles, and pictures? Well Maven not only shows me what it thinks I would like but creates a whole array of fashion yumminess for me to sink my teeth into.

It all starts with a few questions to get a feel for what you like and before You know it- You are in heaven.

Check it out on your IPad when you can, until then here is a sneak peek:







What's your Maven?

Xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments