Countdown

    Little Dress Time Countdown to Spring is on.  Allegedly, we are in for an early Spring - due to the Groundhog not seeing his ...

 
 


Countdown to Spring is on.  Allegedly, we are in for an early Spring - due to the Groundhog not seeing his shadow.  Or did he see it?  I don't know, whatever.  I don't think anybody buys into that hoopla anyway.   The weather is so unpredictable.  I distinctly remember an April snowstorm the year before I got married. SO I FOR ONE - am certainly not convinced nor will be convinced that we are in the clear until May is here and it's 75 degrees and sunny.  Only then I will feel safe enough to relax and start dreaming of Summer and all that goes along with it.  I am trying to live in the moment, but am eagerly awaiting Summer's arrival.  Because then....then it will be time...

Time for little dresses and sandals in bright colors...
Time for strolls around the city eating gelato...
Time for outdoor cafe dining...
Time for street fairs and parades...
Time for laying in the sun...
Time for a bike ride...

Counting down...


xoxo
Michelle


 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Healthy skepticism for February... but we can dream, right? Love the Free people dress btw!

    ReplyDelete