These

February flew and I spent most of my time indoors partly because it was freezing and my poor lungs could not take it (asthma anyone?) and al...

February flew and I spent most of my time indoors partly because it was freezing and my poor lungs could not take it (asthma anyone?) and also partly because of many hours at work. But I did manage to do a little online shopping and a little night time sipping (wine please)!

These are my latest loves and finds...



Red Velvet Cupcake Wine + a splash of strawberry seltzer
make for a dashing wine spritzer
 
 


Fresh soaps and bath products smell great
and dress up your powder room
(A nice perk while working at BlueMercury-
access to fabulous products!)
 
 


The cutest tunic from Anthropologie
 
 
 
The shopping (and working) continues...
till next time friends!
xoxo
Michelle
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments