Beauty Boost (for less)

Glowing clear skin, luscious locks and pouty lips don't have to be for A-Listers only. You don't have to spend a lot either. Don...

Glowing clear skin, luscious locks and pouty lips don't have to be for A-Listers only. You don't have to spend a lot either. Don't get me wrong, I love a good luxury product- and if it's worth it, I will spend!  But in a quick fix some drugstore buys will do just fine. These are some of my faves that I can find at my local Wegmanns and Target!:




 
1. A cool neutral tone for your tips  2.  A dry shampoo for those get up and go days  3. Wipes that remove makeup and don't leave behind a residue  4. The haircolor miracle that takes less than 10 minutes! 5. Boost your lashes with this mascara  6. A BB cream - better than tinted moisturizer   7. Keep your pout moist with this
 
 
 
Get Beautified!
xoxo
Michelle
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments