Spring Flings for Under $100

Nothing like a non-commitment purchase.  A trend is not something you want to spend a lot on.  On top of which Spring is pretty much non-exi...

Nothing like a non-commitment purchase.  A trend is not something you want to spend a lot on.  On top of which Spring is pretty much non-existent these days.  Hello 2 weeks and then Summer?  So trying out new looks can be daring and a waste if you spend a lot and it will just sit in your closet.  Take it from someone who knows...(My friends and family benefit frequently from my shopping habit.)  So- if I were going to buy a few things to update my look this Spring season and keep it budget friendly- this is what I would buy...ahem:


 
 
1.  A bright pair of flats  2.  A teeny bag with BIG print  3. A girly dress  4. White skinny jeans  5. A tribal maxi dress  6. Floral jeans  7. A cute sweatshirt for chilly nights
 
 
Fling on...
 
xoxo
Michelle
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments