{Quiet Space} on Instagram

Sometimes my favorite space in my house is my little office nook.  (Most of the time it's my bed or my treadmill) but I purposely made o...

Sometimes my favorite space in my house is my little office nook.  (Most of the time it's my bed or my treadmill) but I purposely made our office light and bright.  The sun coming through the windows everyday certainly helps. So does the light wall color and the white furniture. It's calming (for paying bills), relaxing (for web surfing) and keeps you focused (for writing).  I change my inspiration board every so often depending on the trends, what makes me happy and what I'm craving. It's nice to glance up from my computer screen and see pretty things.

Whether you are at work or at play in your office- it should just be plain pretty... Cuz... Why not?




Xoxo
Michelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments