Time is Precious

After getting devastating news about our little Coconut the past week has been a series of ups and downs. After researching (and crying) my...

After getting devastating news about our little Coconut the past week has been a series of ups and downs. After researching (and crying) my heart out looking for holistic treatments for canine lymphoma, I found a sense of hope. Coconut started her first round of chemo and I was determined to not only make it work for her but to help her feel her best. It was comforting to know that you can supplement chemo with natural herbs and remedies to not only help slow down the cancer but to make chemo more bearable.  I felt powerful and armed with knowledge. Don't get me wrong I'm still scared, but I have a positive outlook.  I know either way I will have to do what is best for her, I just pray that what is best for her keeps her here with me. ❤️



Xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 comments