17 Years and Counting!

This past weekend was our 17 year anniversary, and every year I say the same thing.  How has it been this (insert number here) years?  Ho...


This past weekend was our 17 year anniversary, and every year I say the same thing.  How has it been this (insert number here) years?  Honestly, I still feel 21 years old, well maybe not some mornings- but for the most part, mentally I am not as old as I really am.  Don't get me wrong- Life (you beast) has aged me a bit, and I have certainly grown up in the past ten years (especially), but I often wonder if I'm going to feel this way when I'm say - 50?  Which truth be told is closer now then 21 is.  SCARY.

However, I'm not complaining, for at this moment, right now, things are well.  We are all here, (Coconut too) and there is a little inner peace at the moment.  I don't know how long it will last so I'm going to take it all in.  I'm grateful to be here, celebrating with my loved ones.  Every day is a blessing.



date night- channeling my inner Pocahontas
boots by Minnetonka

dinner with family and friends

making the house feel loved

and of course, a trip to NYC



Hope you all are having a great month like I am!
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on keeping love in your life!! Seriously, what is better than than? xxoo

    ReplyDelete