{I love New York}

There is nothing like New York in the Spring, unless it's New York in the Fall, but I digress.   If I am not home, there is a...



There is nothing like New York in the Spring, unless it's New York in the Fall, but I digress.  If I am not home, there is a good chance that I am somewhere in the Village, or Meatpacking District.  I just love the vine, the people, the food, and of course, the style.  There is always something going on, whether it's a street festival, a play in the park or a great new restaurant opening.  I can't believe I lived anywhere else than here- not being able to get to New York now would kill me.  maybe one day I will want to go back to the sea, live by the ocean waves and palm trees.  But for now, give me NEW YORK.



The latest vegan craze, sometimes the line is around the block just to get in!


No words- just emotion.
One World Trade.


The cutest cup-de-sac in the village- also it's the outside of the apartment
Monica from Friends allegedly lived in.


The Gansevoort in Meatpacking.  Always hot no matter what.


Plays in the park, last time we saw Shakespeare, it's a relaxing way to be in the city
and among the green grass.

I'm already planning our next trip in.

You Might Also Like

0 comments