Bulls-Eye

I scored some pretty cute goodies at my last Target run the other day.  How is it that you can go into that store knowing what you need and ...

I scored some pretty cute goodies at my last Target run the other day.  How is it that you can go into that store knowing what you need and leaving with double the amount of stuff you don't?  I like to play the "let's see if I can keep it under $100 game" when I go....I never win. (SMH).  Especially since Target has been collaborating with some pretty high end designers.  The Neiman Marcus collab was genius first of all.  Now they have a collection designed by Prabal Gurung.  So now we can all look and feel like Model Hipsters living in Grammercy Park.  (No? No one did?)  OK. I digress.  It's a whimsical collection, full of color and blooms.  Perfect for the (hopefully) Spring-like temps coming soon.

And by the way, I snagged a few other yummy items too.  A sleep mask that makes the cutest of night time sleepies and a black flowy skirt to wear now with a turtleneck and heels and later in the Summer with wedges and racerback tees.  Divine! 

Happy Shopping!














Xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments