I Got It Covered

Tory Burch Ok, so I know it's been a little while since my last post.  I also know that days and weeks have gotten longer in bet...

Tory Burch


Ok, so I know it's been a little while since my last post.  I also know that days and weeks have gotten longer in between them.  Mostly because my schedule is so nutty.  I'm am truly working on that.  Secondly, we got a new computer and quite honestly, it has taken a lot of getting used to.  I was always a Windows PC user.  I got hooked on my IPhone, fell in love with my IPad and now we got an Apple desktop and well, um...it's hard to use!  It's ok, it's ok...I worked through it, I'm getting there.  It just amazes me how dependent we become on our devices and when we no longer have them or they change it's like deer in headlights time!  Which reminds me, I have to make a mental note to back up my work.  I don't want a Sad Mac and lose everything!  (Carrie Bradshaw reference there.) 
So with that said, I have been delaying on working on anything, learning how to-I don't know- copy and paste!!!!???  Yes, it's quite different than what I am used to.  I figured it out- well- I stumbled on it. 

Anyhoo- lately what has been catching my eye is..wait for it...phone covers.  OKAY.  Is it just me or have they gotten exceptionally cuter?  I only have one phone, I have 2 covers.  I guess I could buy another IPad cover.  Because is one really enough?  They are all just adorable.  Take a look at these and tell me they don't make you smile???

Kate Spade 








 
                                                       
                                                              Marc by Marc Jacobs
    


Till next time friends!

Xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments