Here Kitty Kitty!

 When I was 3 years old I experienced love at first sight....it was at A&S in Manhattan.  My mother took me up to the children's clo...

 When I was 3 years old I experienced love at first sight....it was at A&S in Manhattan.  My mother took me up to the children's clothing floor, and there as soon as we came up the escalator, was a huge display of Hello Kitty.  I spent what my mother would say was an hour- just walking around the pastel colored plexi glass mountain.  Did I want a new pencil case?  Sticker book?  Maybe a jewelry box?  One item was cuter than the next (my family should have owned stock in Sanrio).  Now my closest Sanrio store is not as close as I would like it to be.  So... when I walked into Sephora, and saw the cute Hello Kitty display, I got the same feeling all over again.  Eyeshadows, lipglosses, perfume and brushes.  It was more than I can handle.

Hello Kitty Graffiti Brush Set


 For any young girl at heart- this is the way you put your make-up on in the morning!

Say Hello Palette, Memoirs of a Kitty
Solid Perfume Necklace


You Might Also Like

0 comments