Alexa Chung for Madewell

Understated chic+ fashion forward trendsetter + all around cool girl EQUALS ALEXA CHUNG ... She is one of the few girls that can make a dres...

Understated chic+ fashion forward trendsetter + all around cool girl EQUALS ALEXA CHUNG... She is one of the few girls that can make a dress with oxfords look classic. Now she has collaborated with Madewell and created a line for them that mimics her downtown NYC style. Before I could high tail it over to my nearest store I browsed the site and already picked out a few key pieces I have my eye on. Some I am actually drooling over.
They are: The Patrice Top; The Penny Dress; The Ruby Cardigan; and the Wrap Scarf...Tell me if you do not agree?





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love all these looks.

    Would love if you entered our:
    ♥♥♥  HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY HERE ♥♥♥
    We reckon youd rock one of these pieces!!! xxx

    www.shantikdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete