Animal Lover

A trend that I am really excited about is animal print...not cheetah, not leopard- literally animals on dresses, sweaters and pants. Mayb...

A trend that I am really excited about is animal print...not cheetah, not leopard- literally animals on dresses, sweaters and pants. Maybe because I am partial to animals, dogs especially....(like little Coconut, my fellow fashionista). But not just dogs, all animals, I love the playful prints- birds, horses, fish! Delicate and whimiscal, but sopisticated enough to wear to work or out to dinner. Trust me, you will not feel like a three year old wearing these prints. So far my favorites have been from Asos. Check them out!



Asos Bird Print Shirt



Asos Horse Print Dress



Asos Butterfly Dress



us.asos.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments