New York, New York

Follow my blog with Bloglovin    With such sadness and pain today, I found myself looking for things that represented New York, and that...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
   With such sadness and pain today, I found myself looking for things that represented New York, and that made me feel happy at the same time, like they usually do.  I came across two Tees that brought a lighter feeling to mind, a feeling of the old New York, before September 11th....(Oh how nice that would be).  And though fashion and clothing pale in comparison to the momentous occasion that is today, a day we will never forget...it helps bring a little light to the darkness.  Hope you all agree.  Here's to New York City....


Keith Haring New York Tank

Forever 21 New York Skyline Tee


Meanwhile, enjoy this commercial from StateFarm:

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments