Sweet Caroline

   As much as I love New York City, it was time for me to have a change of pace - a much needed vacation.  So after much discussion- a quic...


   As much as I love New York City, it was time for me to have a change of pace - a much needed vacation.  So after much discussion- a quick get away to Myrtle Beach was decided on.  A little Jersey Shore without the cast and a little Vero Beach Florida....(except not as many snow birds).  A nice mix of relaxed and energetic.  Perfect for families.  What I loved about Myrtle Beach most though (besides the sun and sand) was the shopping! 
   Market Common, a mix of shops and restaurants, had to be my fave.  Bijuju, the accessory boutique, Anthropologie (LOVE!) and Tommy Bahama, to name a few.  And even better, great food to nosh on while on break!  Nacho Hippo, Cold Stone Creamery and Ultimate California Pizza.
   When you are done there, head over to Tanger Outlets, where I snatched up a fabulous pair of Michael Kors aviators for $79!!!!  And my hubby got great gear from Nautica and Reebok.  Not to mention other fab spots- Kate Spade, BCBG and Coach!
   Last, but not least....Broadway on the Beach- is not what it seems...great for the kids, and the adults.  Lots of shops, restaurants and entertainment (shows, games and rides!)...the perfect way to top of your week.  Did I forget to mention how wonderful the beach was too?  Well it was. (I got a little color).
   If you need a great place to stay- pet friendly too- call Palmetto Vacations.  Ashley got us a great condo.  I heart Myrtle Beach!  What a great vacation!

Tanger Outlets
Broadway at the Beach

Market Common


http://marketcommonmb.com/

www.broadwayatthebeach.com

http://www.tangeroutlet.com/myrtlebeach17#

http://www.palmettovacationrentals.com/GuestServices.aspx



You Might Also Like

0 comments