The J Crew Collection

When I receive my J Crew catalog in the mail, it's something I reserve for my coffee time, (My Anthropologie catalog gets coffee time as...

When I receive my J Crew catalog in the mail, it's something I reserve for my coffee time, (My Anthropologie catalog gets coffee time as well).  I enjoy quiet surroundings, sipping my flavored coffee, gazing at picture after picture....

Well the November J Crew catalog made me so excited- I had to dedicate a blog to it.  There were so many beautiful things in there- but I picked out the few that jumped off the pages to me:


Hacking Jacket






No. 2 Pencil Tweed Skirt






High Waisted Cords








Viv Print Pumps



Paisley Talia Top






  What I love best about J Crew is the way they put their outfits together, mixing prints and throwing colors together that you would not think to...(like purple, green and yellow?)  Somehow they do it right.  

  These were just a few of the many, many desirous things that I put on my mental shopping list...wander over to J Crew to start making yours...Happy Shopping!



You Might Also Like

0 comments