The Marshalls Challenge Part 1

So I decided to take a trip to my local Marshalls ( to convince myself to stop paying retail prices ) and to see what was going on...for a S...

So I decided to take a trip to my local Marshalls (to convince myself to stop paying retail prices) and to see what was going on...for a Sunday afternoon- it was extremely busy!  Well, they must have recently had a delivery because I must admit, I was pleasantly suprised at some of the items I found.

First up- the shoe department...I gazed at the rows and rows of shoes until my eyes stopped on a fancy pair of wedges...Leopard Wedges from Adrienne Vitadinni for $79.00 down from $140.00!





Next up- The Coats and Jackets....I found the most adorbale little faux fur cape.  $49.00!  Perfect to dress up or down- made by the Sisters brand ....it is a sleeper hit I think!




After the Cape find, I spotted a tweed jacket with sequin trim from Cynthia Rowley!  If that's not a find- I don't know what is.  Kind of Chanel inspired....perfect for work but would look great with dark blue jeans and a white tank underneath with a pile of long necklaces...a steal!





And lastly, I found a fabulous clutch that would go with all 3 of these items and almost everything else in your closet.  It did not have a tag- which in my experience, usually means a better price.



Along with these items I came across a few other goodies, one of which I could simply NOT leave behind!  The Marshalls Challenge Part 2 is coming shortly!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my I am in love with the cape. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete