Puppy Love

In honor of Coconut, my fellow fashionista who turns 7 this week ( WAH) I was inspired to look for ridiculously cute doggie items...this is ...

In honor of Coconut, my fellow fashionista who turns 7 this week (WAH) I was inspired to look for ridiculously cute doggie items...this is what I found:


Doggie Bath Caddy




The Amazing Dog Trick Kit
Sit! Roll over! This handy kit takes the mystery out of teaching Fido how to be a first-rate performer. An easy-to-follow manual guides owners through fifteen spectacular tricks. The kit also includes a flying disc, professional training clicker, a bell used for special tricks, and even a bone-shaped biscuit cutter for making delicious doggy treats (Recipes included!).

 
Camo Doggie Bed

Coconut would approve...

You Might Also Like

0 comments