Sohl for the Home PT 2

So I think our house hunting search has ended- Is there anything wrong with falling in love with what you think is the perfect house (stalki...

So I think our house hunting search has ended- Is there anything wrong with falling in love with what you think is the perfect house (stalking it's price decrease online) and not looking any further (and it's only the second house you saw)?  Not going to assume anything though until everything is finalized...In the meantime I still have home decor on the brain!  I keep coming across fantastic items that I have on my mental wish list...this is some of what I found:

Oscar Sofa - Z Gallerie

Bliss Ottoman - West Elm

Subway Rug - Pottery Barn

Campagna Dinnerware - Z Gallerie

Le Creuset Bakeware in Cassis - Bloomingdales

Decorative Pillows - Etsy.com


Happy Home Shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments