The Best Jeans For You And Me

After many years of trial and error, I feel obliged and informed enough to carry on what I have learned about different brands of jeans. Th...

After many years of trial and error, I feel obliged and informed enough to carry on what I have learned about different brands of jeans. Though every body type is different, I feel I have tried on various types for all kinds of bodies. Curvy, straight and in between. So this is the knowledge I am sharing. I hope it bids you well.

May you find the best jeans for you- in 2012 and beyond...


The best Skinny Jeans- J Brand Cigarette


Best for your stomach- Hudson Jeans


Best Flare - Diesel


Best for your butt - Seven for all Mankind


Best colored Jeans - AG Stevie Ankle


Best for your buck- Levi's Curve ID


Happy Jeans Shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments