Letter to Spring 2012

Dear Spring 2012,       I am eagerly awaiting your arrival.  Thought the winter so far has not been bad, I still long to feel your warm e...


Dear Spring 2012,

      I am eagerly awaiting your arrival.  Thought the winter so far has not been bad, I still long to feel your warm embrace.  I look forward to wearing flowy dresses, crisp whites, florals, platform heels and bright colors too!  I do hope you decide to come early, it would be a nice surprise.  But I won't take it personally if you delay. 
    
     I will be preparing for your visit, looking for spring jackets and sweater coats to replace my heavier ones.  No pressure....but ask your Friend Summer if she will be making an appearance too!

Sincerely,
Michelle

P.S. I've enclosed some of the looks I hope to be wearing, or at least getting inspired from...xoxo


Alice + Olivia

10 Crosby Derek Lam

BCBG

GAP

Banana Republic

Rachel Zoe

Rebecca Minkoff

Burberry Prorsum

Louis Vuitton

Till we meet my friend...I will be waiting...

You Might Also Like

0 comments