Informal Living

I promised myself that when it came time to decorate my living room I would create a relaxing environment with soothing neutral colors and r...

I promised myself that when it came time to decorate my living room I would create a relaxing environment with soothing neutral colors and rich textures. Of course, I had to throw in a few pictures of New York City - the recurring theme in my house (and one of my greatest loves).

What's a kicker is that some of the pieces were a steal from my local discount stores!



Lamps from Steinmart 
NYC picture from Marshalls



Pillow from Homegoods


Beaded Glass light from Lowes
(It's magical when turned on but stunning off too!)


Ruffle pillow from Homegoods


Cheecky "Envelope" pillow from Homegoods as well


The finished product- curtains from West Elm


Hope you were inspired!

xoxo
Michelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments