Window Shopping

A few things I'd like to get my hands on soon... I kind of lost my shopping urge for a few weeks or so...Isn't it funny how the way ...

A few things I'd like to get my hands on soon... I kind of lost my shopping urge for a few weeks or so...Isn't it funny how the way you feel changes your daily/weekly habits?  With my brain swirling around I really just wanted to shop for a flight to I don't know where- little by little my mood has picked back up and I am on the shopping mend. This is how I begin my journey back... Hope you like them too.


A new Summer bag
Get your Tory on:



For a night out (Maybe Miami??)
Get this Metallic Dress here:

 


 
A color block skirt to throw on with whatever...

 

Love this whole look- bright yellow sandals
and all:




Cute-
Because I feel like even my new desk needs a pick me up
Get Squirrely here: http://rstyle.me/hckcagmf3e



Now let's see what I actually come home with...
Stay tuned...
xoxo
Michelle




You Might Also Like

0 comments