Weekend Adventure

So I did a little more than window shopping this weekend - I actually did a little retail damage. I did not buy only for myself though. I f...

So I did a little more than window shopping this weekend - I actually did a little retail damage. I did not buy only for myself though. I found some great deals at the Macy's One Day sale for the hubbie.

Me though- I found a great pair of sky high sandals, also got a little Jcrew therapy and good ole H&M never fails.

This post is centered on the Jessica Simpson heels. She is doing her thing with shoes. I put together a little denim/khaki number- hope you like it!




Denim Jacket, white tee, cargo shorts,
platforms and bracelet





Get cool Cargo shorts here:

And I love this Denim jacket:





My bracelet is from Anthropologie
but these are just as cool:





Jessica Simpson heels
These are cute too:  http://rstyle.me/hd93zemf3e






Michael Kors bag (old)
Perfect for hands free strolling...
But this one is super cute too:



Hope you all had a good weekend!
xoxo
Michelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments