Trippin'

So our vacation is days away and my hubby and I are frantically getting ourselves together, buying last minute items.  It's exciting get...

So our vacation is days away and my hubby and I are frantically getting ourselves together, buying last minute items.  It's exciting getting fresh vacay gear - sidenote though- did anyone else know how hard it was to find flip flops the last week of August? GEESH.

I digress, we scored some good sales and I think we are pretty close to ready now... Soon it will be time to pack...(sigh).

Next post will be of vacation pics!



I love to use this
to liven up my closet or suitcase
 
 
 
 
I'm planning on stealing this Cologne from my husband
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cute tops (on sale!) from Banana Republic to throw on with
a skirt or jeans
 
 
 
 
 
The most comfortable Flips
 
 
Vacay pics next!
See ya when I get back!
xoxo
Michelle
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments