Be Our Guest

So our guest room is finished (finally) and I am happy to say I pretty much got the look I wanted without having to spend a lot. The room i...

So our guest room is finished (finally) and I am happy to say I pretty much got the look I wanted without having to spend a lot. The room is quite small so the best option for a bed that could actually be used was a day bed with a trundle that pulls out so if more than one of our friends stayed - we would actually have somewhere for them to sleep...

So these are some pics of different views of the room.  It's hard to get the whole room in one shot so I just focused on the parts that I really love.  The overall feeling of the room is welcoming and of course we wanted it to be relaxing so we made the bed cozy with lots of pillows. I wanted a little contrast on the window so I opted for a black and white curtain.  The mini chandelier gives it a chic edge while the bird wall decor adds a little interest.

Not bad for Ashley furniture, HomeGoods, Kohls and Target!


Ceiling view with mini chandelier
 




Curtain with tie back


 

Pillows from HomeGoods



 


Bird Wall Decor- this one is cute too



Till next time!
xoxo
Michelle



You Might Also Like

0 comments