Inspiration: Les Miserables

 When I envision the style of the cast of Les Miserables I think of Military inspired pieces, soft billowy blouses and strong colors of red ...

 When I envision the style of the cast of Les Miserables I think of Military inspired pieces, soft billowy blouses and strong colors of red and navy.  And with the winter storm looming, it feels all the more right to be bundled up in a cape, cardigan and boots.  This is my Les Mis inspiration:




 
 
1. A long cardigan to wear over your cotton dress 2.  A sweater cape for added warmth  3.  A peasant-like beanie cap  4. A deep hue of red for come hither lips  5. A dark grey metallic bootie    6. A dangerous handcuff like bracelet   7. A plaid scarf to layer
 
 
Till next time
 
xoxo
Michelle
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments