In Need Of...

A vacation, warm sunshine, sandy beaches.  A cool drink, a nice tan, the breeze blowing through the palm trees....can you almost feel it?  M...

A vacation, warm sunshine, sandy beaches.  A cool drink, a nice tan, the breeze blowing through the palm trees....can you almost feel it?  Me too.  I don't know where I feel like going though.  I honestly would be quite happy staying home and supporting the Jersey shore.  A little AC anyone?  I think I'm just ready for Summer.  Winter seems to be holding on...being very lax about leaving.  Doesn't it know that it's not wanted anymore?  It doesn't have to go home but it's got to get out of here! 

Either way - a nice long weekend would do me right, here or anywhere.  A little R & R, a little shopping, dining and sunning.  Countdown to Summer: 3 months, 3 days.  I'm ready to go.
I'd have these packed in my travel bag too:



 
1. A cute swimsuit   2. A dress to throw over my suit   3. A little cosmetic pouch that doubles as a clutch for dinner  4. A Beach bag  5. Sandals for everywhere  6. A slim watch for the heat
 
 
3 months and 3 days...
and counting
 
xoxo
Michelle
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments