Loving Right Now:

This month has been one of discovery for me. Some discoveries little, some big. I for one did not know I had as much energy in me that I a...

This month has been one of discovery for me. Some discoveries little, some big. I for one did not know I had as much energy in me that I actually do have. Between two jobs, volunteering and the occasional evening out, (hey a girl's got to have fun right?) I have been trying to figure out how much caffeine will get me through my days, where all my time is going and more importantly-how the calendar says it's Spring and it's freezing out?!!

Oh well, it is what it is.  In the meantime, I stumbled across some pretty fabulous finds, in the midst of all this... Life.

This is what I am loving right now:



New recycled metal backsplash in our kitchen
and NEST candles - favorite pick: Pumpkin Chai
 
 


Fresh Sugar Lip treatment- I put this on every night and
in the morning my lips are hydrated and super soft
 
 


My new Zara loves...I will be pairing them with everything
 
 
 
Happy Spring...I guess?
Till next time
xoxo
Michelle
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments