Day 27 {Sweat Shop}

The mornings and nights are getting cooler by the day (sniffle) and the only way I don't burst into tears is by wearing a cute sweatshi...

The mornings and nights are getting cooler by the day (sniffle) and the only way I don't burst into tears is by wearing a cute sweatshirt.  It's the trend I'm in love with most. Why?  Well, partly because it's comfy and...well... that's mostly why.  What's better than looking chic and warm and cozy?  Throw a chunky jewel necklace on, a pair of jeans and some heels and you are good to go.  If you really want to lazy it up (like I do) I throw on some flat studded sandals and voila`- you are on trend and bonus- when you get home you can rip off everything else and throw on some sweatpants and you are couch ready.  It's a win-win.

I'm liking these particular sweats here- animal prints, cute spins on designer logos and catchy phrases- all you need.



From top left:  Horse sweatshirt;, J.Crew; Homies, Net-a-porter.com; Comment Ca va, Hanami;
White rivets, Tideshe.com; Y5L, Question-air.com; Crewneck with raglan, Rag&Bone


Sweat it out.
xoxo
Michelle





You Might Also Like

0 comments