Day 25 {Fall Is Closing In}

Where is the time going? I have mixed feelings about Fall being on Summer's heels.  I suppose Fall is my favorite season when it comes t...

Where is the time going? I have mixed feelings about Fall being on Summer's heels.  I suppose Fall is my favorite season when it comes to clothes but when it comes to play - Summer is the one... (That's probably the case for most of us).  I guess there's nothing we can do but just roll with it now.  September will be here before we know it.  And along with that, cooler temps - which if you haven't noticed seem pretty anxious to greet us.  The mornings have that crisp cool feeling in the air like when as a kid, you knew the first day of school was coming.

The first true sign was when it felt good to open up the windows and let the fresh air in- no more stifling heat, the AC could take a break for a while.  It is what it is here in the NorthEast.  I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.  I'll take the ever changing seasons to be living in an ever changing area.  Where else can you go to the beach, the city and all that's in between in one weekend?

So If you haven't done, seen or heard what you wanted so far, well it's time - use your time wisely before the cold air blows in....(and then you'll need a cute sweater.)  Anyhoo- this is what I've been up to, what about you?




Dinner with friends at Red Farm...drinks are killer there





Bye Bye Highlights soon...and I feel like I just got them!




The only way a girl can get excited over Fall...prepping for it!




Enjoy your last few weeks of Summer!
xoxo
Michelle




You Might Also Like

0 comments