Days 3 & 4: Ciao August

Days 3 & 4 were a blur as most weekends for everyone are.  It was my first official weekend off since I quit my part time gig.  It felt ...

Days 3 & 4 were a blur as most weekends for everyone are.  It was my first official weekend off since I quit my part time gig.  It felt nice to have more time to do what I pleased. I finally got my highlights!  I feel like I am catching up to Summer and looking a little sun kissed.  However,  this past weekend's weather  wasn't exactly beach friendly (of course)  so a trip to Whole Foods was first on my list, - the salad bar makes my day...hey it's the little things in life, you know?  Topped off with a delicious mocha chip gelato treat.  The hubby and I went for a stroll and had a nice dinner in North Jersey.  All in all, it was very relaxing which is what I needed. My books finally came in from my Amazon order but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to start first.  So I think I'm easing in with the smallest book first and making my way to the heftiest.  As of right now, the book is sitting on my nightstand, ready to get cracked open.  Hopefully this little read will make it to the beach with me soon!  Here's hoping for some steamy beach weather...



Mindy Kaling's Book and "M" initial dish from C.Wonder

Till next time,
Xoxo
Michelle


You Might Also Like

0 comments