{SJP}

Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love Sarah Jessica Parker (just check out my Pinterest board-{Carrie Bradshaw's Closet} and th...

Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love Sarah Jessica Parker (just check out my Pinterest board-{Carrie Bradshaw's Closet} and then you will know).  She is one of my style icons, I love how much she loves New York, how she walks the street in a pair of Manolos or in a pair of Uggs, she doesn't care.  Now she has put her chicness to use in another way, her very own shoe line.  I must admit when I heard about this I was quite excited but not sure if I would run out to buy a pair.  Was this a "Bitten" remix?  I don't know, but so far, I like what I see...












Coming to Nordstrom February 28th

xoxo
Michelle



You Might Also Like

0 comments