{June}

Another month came and went (Bye May).  It's Unofficially Summer but the weather hasn't been given the Memo quite yet.   ...





Another month came and went (Bye May).  It's Unofficially Summer but the weather hasn't been given the Memo quite yet.   Some days it seems like it's still limping through Spring.  Today I am thankful for the sunshine and the warmth.  It feels good on the Sohl...pun intended!  I'm trying to get motivated though to do a little Summer tuning... House wise, health wise and closet wise.  I want to take advantage of this Summer, I say this every year and every year it comes and goes.  But I am hoping this year will be different.  I'm going to do my best to see the ocean more, drink more fruit and veggie smoothies, sit on my deck more...all of that.  
There is nothing like the fragrance of flowers blooming outside your house, strawberries in your salad, and bright colored sandals to celebrate Summer!  

Welcome June... We've been waiting for you...




You Might Also Like

0 comments