{Falling Into September}

This past week has been a blur. I was blessed to be off from work and tried to take advantage of every minute.  It was nice to spend with my...

This past week has been a blur. I was blessed to be off from work and tried to take advantage of every minute.  It was nice to spend with my loved ones, have enough time to do some school work and have some leftover "me" time. Fotunately it was also a beautiful week here in Northeast. Summer made a strong comeback for about 6 or 7 days and let's just say that everyone was in a good mood.  Convertibles were out, ice cream cones abound and down the Jersey shore and in New York City, there was beauty everywhere...



A beautiful day in NYC



The day after the Summer season was over Asbury Park Beach was all ours!



Gorgeous blooms to light up any day



The last day I wore shorts...Adios Summer!

And now for Fall...
xoxo
Michelle






You Might Also Like

0 comments