Hello June!

This past week has been a blur. We finally moved into our new house and while  we are thrilled we are also exhausted! It's nice to fin...

This past week has been a blur. We finally moved into our new house and while we are thrilled we are also exhausted! It's nice to finally have a place to decorate again, a place to make our own and to of course shop for.  I developed a color crush on Coral and thanks to West Elm and Homegoods I was able to get my fill.  This past week wasn't all about the new house though- I needed to take a break from the craziness and pamper myself a little too, and so did my husband.  That's where the pedicure and the Yankee game came in.  Pedi for me, Yankee game more for him...

All in all- my Pre-Summer has been off to a good start. 

I snagged some of my new crushworthy pillows from Homegoods and West Elm 


Fringes galore - I'll be wearing these with jeans and Summery white dresses


My little Coconut is digging my Summer go to bag from J.Crew


At The Yankee game, much needed beers and baseball!

More photos of the house coming soon!  Xoxo!
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments