My Home Sweet Home

Things are coming along at the house, we finally had the first floor painted and I'm awaiting the arrival of my dining room curtains.  I...

Things are coming along at the house, we finally had the first floor painted and I'm awaiting the arrival of my dining room curtains.  It's quite a process - stressful even- when you have anxiety and a type A personality like I do- and having things half done makes your skin crawl. But nonetheless it's getting there and we are hoping that by early 2016 we have all completed - even the finished basement. Hey- one can dream right?


In the meantime- here's little snippets of what we've done...

Dining room is almost complete!


The fireplace is ready to get cozy




Currently on my desk


The view most mornings...

More pics coming soon!
Have a great week!
xoxo
Michelle



You Might Also Like

0 comments