{Fountain of Youth}

So many people ask me what I use on my skin, they can't believe my age when I tell them (which I will be omitting here -  but those of y...

So many people ask me what I use on my skin, they can't believe my age when I tell them (which I will be omitting here -  but those of you who know me- know my age) and by the way for those who do ask, thank you for the shocked look...its nice.  So I'm sharing my secret weapons, for some time I battled skin problems due to stress, and after many years of trying various dermatologists here in New Jersey and in New York, the only thing that helped me was the
Kiehl's - Centella Skin Recovery Salve 75ml/2.5oz and their skin clearing treatment.  Kiehl's saved my life and my face. 

Secondly, my miracle night cream which I truly feel turns back the clock every night is the
Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Lifting And Firming Night Cream (Unboxed) 75ml/2.6oz which I found at a lower price, if you click on the link it will take you there.  And thirdly, my eye cream is also from Lancome, its the  Absolue Eye Premium Bx Absolute Replenishing Eye Cream 0.2oz, which I also found at a lower price.  Trust me, if you are not happy with your skincare regimen right now, give these babies a whirl, I promise you that after a few weeks, people will start to ask you what you have been doing differently, and when they do, send me a thank you note.

xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You just might be a beauty saint! And a gorgeous one, that is certain. xxoo

    ReplyDelete